Fast Facts * In the Busch Series at Dover, Matt Kenseth has two wins and one pole, in addition to six top-five and seven top-ten finishes. * In his 13 Cup starts at Dover, Matt Kenseth has finished in the top-ten seven times, and has sat on...
* In the Busch Series at Dover, Matt Kenseth has two wins and one pole, in addition to six top-five and seven top-ten finishes.
* In his 13 Cup starts at Dover, Matt Kenseth has finished in the top-ten seven times, and has sat on the pole twice.
* Matt Kenseth will be running car number 50 in the Dover 200 Busch Series event on Saturday. This car was tested at Dover in May, and finished eighth in Chicago in July.
* Kenseth will be running car number 39 in the MBNA NASCAR RacePoints 400 on Sunday at Dover. This car has seen a lot of laps this season, running in the All-Star Challenge and the first race at Dover in June, as well as Chicago, Pocono II, Michigan, and Fontana II. Car number 39 has finished in the top-ten in four of its' five points race runs this season.
* Matt Kenseth got his first Cup Series start at Dover International Speedway in September, 1998, substitute driving for Bill Elliott.
Matt Kenseth on racing at Dover: "I've always said that Dover is one of my favorite tracks. It's particularly special to me because I got my first Cup Series start there back in 1998, subbing for Bill Elliott. We had a good run there in June, and I think we'll be in good shape for this weekend. We kept our positive momentum going at Loudon by finishing in the top-five and the DEWALT crew is on top of their game."
Crew Chief Robbie Reiser on racing at Dover: "I think we'll be in good shape for Dover. Matt really likes racing there and although our finishes haven't been consistent due to some crashes we've been involved in over the past couple of years, we generally do run well there. Car number 39 has been good to us this season, especially lately, and we're bringing it to Dover. It should be a good weekend."
Busch Series Crew Chief Chad Norris: "We started our end of the season stretch with a good finish at Richmond, finishing third. I think we'll be competitive this weekend. We tested at Dover back in May in preparation for the June race and felt really good about our car. We're bringing car number 50, the same one we tested, so we should be strong."