* In his three Busch Series starts at Chicago, Matt Kenseth has one top-five finish.
* In his four Cup Series starts at Chicago, Matt Kenseth has finished in the top-fifteen four times, with one top-ten finish.
* Kenseth will be running chassis number 50 on Saturday in the USG Durock 300 Busch Series event. This is a brand new car that the team tested at Dover in May.
* Kenseth will be running car number 39 in the USG Sheetrock 400 on Sunday in Chicago. This is the same car that ran in the All-Star Challenge this year, and finished seventh in Dover last month.
* Matt Kenseth will be driving the red and blue No. 17 USG Ford Taurus this weekend at the Chicagoland Speedway.
Matt Kenseth on racing at Chicagoland:
"We've consistently finished in the top fifteen at Chicago, so it's not a bad track for us. Our team is really focused right now, with the goal of finishing in the top ten every week in order to work our way into the Chase. We've been strong for the last several weeks and have posted some good finishes that have us moving up in the points. We're looking for another top ten finish this weekend in our USG Ford."
Crew Chief Robbie Reiser on racing at Chicagoland:
"I'm really proud of our team right now, the way they've focused and pulled together to start getting some solid finishes. We're taking car number 39 to Chicago, which we ran in Dover just over a month ago. Our seventh-place finish there really began our turnaround, so I'm looking forward to good things out of that car in Chicago."
Busch Series Crew Chief Chad Norris on racing at Chicagoland:
"The team is really excited to go to Chicago after the long break we've had since we last raced. We are taking the car we had prepared for Dover to Chicago this weekend. It was fast at Dover so we're looking forward to good things in Chicago."