SCOTT RIGGS: "Anytime the team sees Charlotte coming up on the schedule we know we have something to look forward to. It certainly has been one of the better tracks for us. There is still a lot of hard work going on over here at the shop on the...
"Anytime the team sees Charlotte coming up on the schedule we know we have something to look forward to. It certainly has been one of the better tracks for us. There is still a lot of hard work going on over here at the shop on the Stanley Tools/Valvoline Dodge. We built a brand new Charger for these final four races with the old car. It could be the best chassis we have ever built at Gillett Evernham Motorsports. It feels like a lot of our work to turn things around here has kind of come to a head for this weekend. I'm looking forward to those four races for sure. We will have high expectation when we unload at Charlotte."
* Riggs has been one of the top cars at Lowe's Motor Speedway recently. Last season he took the pole in both Nextel Cup races, in addition he claimed the pole and the win in the Nextel Open.
* He has qualified in the top-15 in five of his seven career races at Charlotte. Leading to an average start of 13.1.
* Riggs knows how to pilot the 1.5-mile quad-oval. He led 124 laps there last season, including 90-laps in the 2006 Coke 600.
* Riggs' best finish of the 2007 season came in a COT race at Martinsville this spring.
* Riggs and the No. 10 Valvoline/Stanley Tools team currently sit 37th in owner points. They will need to qualify for this week's race on time.