* 22 -- The average starting and finishing position for Jamie McMurray at Phoenix International Raceway.
* An elusive strong finish? Phoenix is the only track on the NASCAR NEXTEL circuit where McMurray has yet to post a top-10 finish.
* This will be McMurray's final race of the season in the IRWIN Industrial Tools paint scheme.
* McMurray scored one of his seven Busch victories at Phoenix International Raceway in November 2004.
* McMurray is currently 23rd in the point standings and only 67 points out of 20th place. To date, McMurray has scored three top-fives and seven top-10 finishes.
McMurray on racing at Phoenix International Raceway: "Phoenix is a great race track, and one that I look forward heading out to twice a year. It's not just the racing there, but everything else the Phoenix area has to offer. I try to get out to Phoenix a couple days early each time we race there. Phoenix always does a great job and it's a great track to run on. I won a Busch race there a few years ago and would love to repeat this weekend. This weekend will be my final weekend in the Busch car for Rusty Wallace. And this will be my last weekend in the IRWIN paint scheme this season. IRWIN has been really awesome this entire season; I can't thank them enough. Hopefully, with this being their last race of the season, we can go out there and give them a really strong finish in the IRWIN Industrial Tools Ford Fusion."
Crew Chief Bob Osborne on racing at Phoenix International Raceway: "I am looking forward to Phoenix this weekend. Phoenix is where Jamie and I first started working together. In our debut back in April we posted a top-15 finish at the speedway. Hopefully, this weekend, with the great setup we have in RK-322 and some good pit stops by the boys, we should have a great weekend. This is our last IRWIN race and I would enjoy nothing more than getting them a great finish to end the year on."
-credit: roush racing