WKA Supports announcement of contingency award program by ARC Racing for 2003 WKA National Speedway Dirt Series. ARC Racing is pleased to announce a contingency award program for the 2003 WKA National Speedway Dirt Series. ARC Racing will be ...
WKA Supports announcement of contingency award program by ARC Racing for 2003 WKA National Speedway Dirt Series.
ARC Racing is pleased to announce a contingency award program for the 2003 WKA National Speedway Dirt Series. ARC Racing will be presenting $100 for first place, $50 for 2nd place, and $25 for third place in Briggs Controlled Medium, Briggs Controlled Heavy, Briggs Super Stock, Briggs Limited Lite, Briggs Limited Heavy, and 4-Cycle Open. Cash prizes are contingent upon certain component requirements and decal displays. Visit their web site, www.arcracing.com for detailed information. For questions, contact Hunter Thomas, ARC Racing by phone at 1-800-521-3560 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GEORGE KUGLER MANUFACTURER'S CUP SPEC TIRE NOTE
The WKA spec tire for the George Kugler Manufacturer's Cup in ICA and ICC is the Bridgestone YHB (USA) (Front 10x4.50-5) (Rear 11x7.10-5). Further rules on these series can be found in WKA's 2003 Tech Manual, section 214, TM 11.
OVERNIGHT CAMPING AT DAYTONA KARTWEEK PERMITTED FOR THE FIRST TIME
For the first time at Daytona KartWeek, overnight camping will be permitted inside the Daytona International Speedway. Please read below for detailed information and regulations.
- 5 night package without hook up Thursday - Tuesday - $125 (truck pad adjacent to driver/owner area)
- 5 night package with hook up Thursday - Tuesday - $250 (driver/owner area)
- Move in starts Thursday morning December 26th at 12 noon (gate 40). Guests need to depart by 12 noon on Tuesday, December 31st.
- All guests must have either a speedway credential or a ticket for that day's admission in order to access overnight parking area.
- Overnight parking rules will be provided and will be strictly enforced. Any violations may result in loss of overnight parking privileges.
- Number to call for reservations: 386-253-RACE (7223).
Please let us continue to make this privilege possible for the coming years by obeying all rules mandated by the Daytona International Speedway.
On behalf of the World Karting Association, we wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! The continued support of the WKA Karter is what makes WKA the largest sanctioning body of kart racing in the United States. Thank You.