J.R. Hildebrand Facts: * Hildebrand is currently leading the 2009 Firestone Indy Lights championship point standings by 63 points over teammate Sebastian Saavedra. * Captured his third win of the 2009 season at the Grand Prix...
J.R. Hildebrand Facts:
* Hildebrand is currently leading the 2009 Firestone Indy Lights championship point standings by 63 points over teammate Sebastian Saavedra.
* Captured his third win of the 2009 season at the Grand Prix of Edmonton.
* Won his first race of the 2009 Firestone Indy Lights season at the Grand Prix of Long Beach.
* Finished second in events at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, The Milwaukee Mile and on the streets of Toronto.
* Hildebrand has eight top-five finishes and nine top-10 finishes this season.
J.R. Hildebrand on the Carneros 100:
"I can't wait to get back to Infineon and back on 'home turf.' I really enjoy the track and it will be great to be able to sleep in my own bed for a few nights. I think our AFS/AGR car will be up front and strong all weekend."
Sebastian Saavedra Facts:
* Currently sits second in the 2009 Firestone Indy Lights championship, 63 points behind Hildebrand.
* Has two wins this season -- one at the Grand Prix of Toronto and the other at Kansas Speedway, which was his first career series win.
* Achieved the first pole position and first podium finish of his Firestone Indy Lights career with a second-place finish in Race #2 at the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg.
* Saavedra has seven top-five finishes and eight top-10 finishes this season.
* 19-year old rookie from Bogota, Columbia.
Sebastian Saavedra on the Carneros 100:
"Infineon Raceway is a great track and it's one of my favorite. I had an opportunity to test there in the IndyCar and it was an exciting experience. I was able to get a good feel for the track and I think I will have a better understanding for what we need to do for the race. Hopefully we will have another successful weekend."