A.J. Foyt IV: No. 14 ABC Supply Dallara/Chevrolet/Firestone * A.J. Foyt IV on the shift in power: "I think the Chevy power definitely improved it. I mean, it didn't cure all of our problems, but I think it definitely helped us out a little...
A.J. Foyt IV: No. 14 ABC Supply Dallara/Chevrolet/Firestone
* A.J. Foyt IV on the shift in power: "I think the Chevy power definitely improved it. I mean, it didn't cure all of our problems, but I think it definitely helped us out a little bit. Now we need to just start massaging the rest of the problems out of it. I think we've done well doing that here lately. So hopefully we can do it for the rest of the year...We noticed we had problems with -- well, it's not just the engine, but setup and all that. We just figured here at the end of the season we needed to try to make a change, get a couple good finishes for our team and our sponsor. We just needed to get a good finish. Our guys work way too hard for us to be running in the back all the time. I think my grandpa was kind of willing to do anything to get us up in the front. I think it definitely helped. We were in sixth at one point, racing good, racing hard all day. Really glad we made the switch." (taken from Aug. 17 IndyCar Teleconference) .
* No. 14 to carry in-car camera: The No. 14 ABC Supply Chevrolet will have an in-car camera this weekend for the second time this season.
* At Kentucky last week, A.J. IV started 12th for his best start this year and finished 9th matching his career-best result which he first achieved at Homestead-Miami Speedway in March. It is his second top-10 finish of the season. He is currently 17th in the Drivers' standings.
* The Honda Indy 225 will be televised live Sunday afternoon at 3:30 p.m. Eastern time on ABC-TV.
* For more information on the Foyt Racing program, please check out www.foytracing.com.