Pennzoil Panther Racing Top Ten List Why We Are Ready for the MCI Worldcom 200 10) "Our 2nd place finish at Orlando whetted the "Packs" appetite. The "Pack" is hungry and only a win will be satisfying." ...
Pennzoil Panther Racing Top Ten List Why We Are Ready for the MCI Worldcom 200
10) "Our 2nd place finish at Orlando whetted the "Packs" appetite. The "Pack" is hungry and only a win will be satisfying." -Crew Chief Kevin Blanch
9) "We were fast and consistent during the "Test in the West" which is what it takes to win races." -Team Manager and Owner John Barnes 8) "Phoenix is one of my favorite tracks because it was the site of my first ever pole position while driving for Walker Racing in 1993" -Driver Scott Goodyear
7) "Our pits stops are faster than ever. When Scott puts us in the lead the "Pack" will keep him in the lead." -Crew Chief Kevin Blanch
6) "The race set-ups that were so successful for us at Orlando have carried over to Phoenix and were very successful at the "Test in the West." -Chief Engineer Andy Brown 5) "Traffic is always a factor at PIR but with Goodyear's experience and skill he is able to usually able to avoid problems and run clean." -Team Manager and Owner John Barnes 4) "Goodyear Tires had a 1,2,3,4 finish at Orlando and we are running the same specifications as Orlando so we're looking to go one better with our Goodyear Tires at Phoenix." -Chief Engineer Andy Brown
3) "Phoenix is a tough track because of the variety in daily temperatures. The "Pack" has been able to get a consistent, fast set-up regardless of weather so I have great confidence in the Pennzoil Panther G-Force." -Driver Scott Goodyear
2) "G-Force made some great strides with their aerodynamic improvements over winter testing and it's given us a much more consistent car." -Team Manager and Owner John Barnes
And the #1 reason the "Pack" is ready for Phoenix: 1) "We are focused, we are fast and we are prepared to race for victory at the MCI Worldcom 200." -The "Pack"