Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Champion Jimmie Johnson, Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet
Winning seven championships in any discipline is a huge feat that very few drivers have achieved. Well done Jimmie.
9. Peugeot 3008 DKR
All of the work that goes into one entry for the two-week long Dakar rally.
8. Lando Norris, Carlin Dallara Volkswagen
The streets of Macau are so unsuited for racing that the incongruity between fast F3 machines and the high-rise buildings and tight roadways is evident everywhere. But that's why we love it.
7. #1 Porsche Team Porsche 919 Hybrid: Timo Bernhard, Mark Webber, Brendon Hartley
The Porsche Team busy at work during qualifying for the 6 Hours of Bahrain. Everybody has a job to do...
6. Sébastien Ogier, Julien Ingrassia, Volkswagen Polo WRC, Volkswagen Motorsport
Speaking of going, VW will of course not be returning to the WRC, so images like this one will not be seen again.
5. #8 Audi Sport Team Joest Audi R18: Lucas di Grassi, Loic Duval, Oliver Jarvis
For Audi's final hoorah in sportscar racing, they went out on top. Thank you for a great 18 years.
4. Kevin Benavides, Monster Energy Honda Team
Here we go, the Dakar is now just around the corner!
3. #2 Porsche Team Porsche 919 Hybrid: Romain Dumas, Neel Jani, Marc Lieb
Bahrain is famous for its desert sunsets.
2. Race action
And so to is Homestead for the NASCAR finale. That Florida sun can be quite intense, even at dusk.