Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Matt Kenseth, Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota, Kurt Busch, Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet, Martin Truex Jr., Furniture Row Racing Toyota sending sparks
Technically not a perfect photo (awkward fencing on the bottom left and top right, too much dead space, etc.) but those synchronized sparks are killer.
9. Scott McLaughlin, Garry Rogers Motorsport Volvo
It's amazing how roomy those Supercars are on the inside. Or optical illusion?
8. Race winner Carl Edwards, Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota
Victory Lane at Texas is one of the most unique spots in motorsports. Flames, trucker exhausts, and the winner fires two six-shooters after getting the trophy.
7. Felipe Fraga
The theme of the week is atmosphere. These 'preparation' shots really get you into the mood for racing.
6. Daniel Suarez, Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota
Cool wide-angle view of Texas. Including the fencing is a nice touch too.
5. #1 Porsche Team Porsche 919 Hybrid: Timo Bernhard, Mark Webber, Brendon Hartley
We love these high angle shots featuring long shadows.
4. #27 SMP Racing BR01 Nissan: Maurizio Mediani, Nicolas Minassian, Mikhail Aleshin
Shanghai is a very scenic circuit in a bizarre dystopian industrial kind of way.
3. Jason Bright, Brad Jones Racing Holden crash
A bad day for Jason Bright captured just right.
2. #2 Porsche Team Porsche 919 Hybrid: Romain Dumas, Neel Jani, Marc Lieb
Another atmospheric moment made even better by shooting into the sun.
1. Start action, #5 Toyota Racing Toyota TS050 Hybrid: Anthony Davidson, Sébastien Buemi, Kazuki Nakajima and #1 Porsche Team Porsche 919 Hybrid: Timo Bernhard, Mark Webber, Brendon Hartley are leading
More futuristic, monolithic goodness from China. We include this start photo every year, pretty much.