Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Valentino Rossi, Yamaha Factory Racing
How low can you go. The legend staying as small as possible down one of Sepang's very long straights during testing.
9. Winner Pedro Piquet with Nelson Piquet
Some photographs are more important than others, that's just how it goes. This is one of those important ones. Congrats to our friend Pedro Piquet on the success.
8. #67 Ford Performance Chip Ganassi Racing Ford GT: Ryan Briscoe, Richard Westbrook, Stefan Mücke
The new Ford GTs look the part, and sound the part. And time will tell if they can play the part. Both cars finished the Rolex 24 on their competition debut, so that's saying something.
7. Jolyon Palmer, Kevin Magnussen and Esteban Ocon, Renault F1 Team tests driver with Carlos Ghosn, Renault President and Frederic Vasseur, team manager Renault Sport F1 team
It's officially launch season. Although Renault didn't really launch a new car, or a new livery for that matter (it will likely be changed before Melbourne) it was still good to be back to the F1 game.
6. #5 Action Express Racing Corvette DP: Joao Barbosa, Christian Fittipaldi, Filipe Albuquerque, Scott Pruett
Band of Brothers. Reservoir Dogs. Pick your movie title. Way to make an entrance guys.
5. Nissan Motorsport launch at Phillip Island
There's nothing sweeter than a perfectly lit car(s) at dusk.
4. #4 Corvette Racing Chevrolet Corvette C7.R: Oliver Gavin, Tommy Milner, Marcel Fässler, #3 Corvette Racing Chevrolet Corvette C7.R: Antonio Garcia, Jan Magnussen, Mike Rockenfeller take the checkered flag
After 722 laps and 24 hours, this is what the GTLM class came down to.
3. #37 SMP Racing BR01 Nissan: Maurizio Mediani, Nicolas Minassian, Mikhail Aleshin, Kiriil Ladygin
Although the 24 Hours was run in perfect conditions, the start of the Daytona 24 week was pitiful. Except for rooster tails. Glowing rear brake lights rooster tails, to be exact.
2. Dani Pedrosa, Repsol Honda Team
Who says Marc Marquez is the only Honda rider who pushes to the limit?