Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers and contributors.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Valentino Rossi, Yamaha Factory Racing
The man, the legend. Someone will complain that we didn't include a photo of Jorge Lorenzo. Too bad. Life's not fair.
9. #302 Peugeot: Stéphane Peterhansel, Jean-Paul Cottret
A nice diagonal line cutting the frame in half gives the eye more to look at. Not only is there great action of the Peugeot splashing through the water, but there's the lovely natural landscape of Argentina on display as well.
8. Car category winner Stéphane Peterhansel with teammate Cyril Despres, Peugeot Sport
When you run out of fingers to show off how many times you've won the Dakar, maybe it's time to move on.
7. Justin Grant takes a nasty flip
We still marvel at how often these Midget crashes happen, and how few major injuries come from them.
5. #303 Peugeot: Carlos Sainz, Lucas Cruz
Tough luck for Carlos Sainz, who looks completely resigned to his fate in this image.
4. #300 Mini: Nasser Al-Attiyah and Matthieu Baumel
The Dakar is famous for its amazing scenery, but it's a whole different world when you look at it from above.
3. Max Verstappen, Red Bull Racing
This image doesn't compute in our brains. Such a cool idea from Red Bull and you know Max Verstappen had a fantastic time running up those slopes.
2. #500 Kamaz: Ayrat Mardeev, Aydar Belyaev, Dmitry Svistunov
A lone blue dot in a sea of red.