Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting these photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on an image and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Complementary colors for this AF Corse Ferrari F458.
9. A clean background, nice light. Difficult to achieve in a NASCAR garage.
8. Something about the crowd in the background reminds us of 1980s/1990s fans sitting on walls watching DTM or Sportscars. Vila Real is a very cool street circuit, both for fans and drivers.
7. A nice change of pace with this lens choice.
6. We've said it before, but it bears repeating: the Argentina TC series is very unique and fun to watch. The cars sound good and the obnoxious adverts and decals all over the cars are somehow quaint more than distracting.
5. The Red Bull Ring (A1 Ring to us oldies) remains one of the most picturesque settings for racing in Europe.
4. Jorge Lorenzo hard at work at the Sachsenring in Germany.
3. Kyle Busch's traditional victory celebration, perfectly framed.
2. A lesson is making use of what you got. Creating a unique angle when there is no obvious unique angle.
1. Sébastien Bourdais wins on an oval for the first time since 2006. From above.