Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Dolphins, palm trees and sportscars. Long Beach. Bonus points for the Spam meat product advertisement.
9. To be honest, when the Nissan LMP1 was first unveiled we were not really thrilled with how it looked. Something about the balance of the look seemed off (perhaps because it's a very dramatic departure from conventional thinking for LMP1 cars). But in the past few weeks of testing, it has really grown on us.
8. This harkens back to the early 90s starts with sparks flying. Good start shots from any series will always be close to our hearts.
7. The legend, the man. Vale pushing hard during qualifying for the Argentinian GP.
6. Sometimes it's nice to take a step back and see the environment you're racing in. On one hand, the lack of fans on this Friday practice is sad. But it also gives you the right impression when it comes to just how massive Bristol actually is.
5. A solid celebration photo of a guy who doesn't hide his emotions when he wins. We are Lopez fans for sure.
4. No need for track surface. Just give Marquez kerbing that is only slightly wider than his Honda and he'll make a lap.
3. After the (non?) story about Hamilton spraying a podium girl at China, revenge is exacted on him at Bahrain by a fellow racer.
2. You all know our like of sparks. Perhaps we'll get tired of them this season. Probably not.
1. Using pockets of light to highlight the Porsche, part of the safety fencing and part of the Long Beach streets. Sublime frame.