Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Superb timing and impressive image with the cracked dirt and backlit rider. A nice way to start off this week's best photos.
9. Perfect framing and composition with a wide angle goes a long way to really put the viewer in the moment.
8. Every 24 Hour race has this scene. The lonely middle-of-the-night pit stop.
7. Mighty Kamaz!
6. These bikes in the dunes of Chile make for some impressive "rooster" tails.
5. Foggy ambiance in Dubai makes for an almost martian feel.
4. Big sky and a Mercedes SLS AMG GT3. Perhaps this should be Motorsport.com's motto.
3. That's the amazing thing about the Dakar. One day you're in the desert fighting mountainous dunes. Less than 24 hours later, you're knee deep in mud. You encounter every kind of condition possible in just 14 days.
2. Byron DeFoor goes for an impromptu ride down the tri-oval at Daytona during Roar before the 24 testing. Right place, right time.
1. The salt flat to nowhere.