Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Macau is a unique street circuit that is rivaled only by Monaco for how difficult of a place it is to race. Like Monte Carlo, it has elevation changes, a ridiculously tight hairpin, and frighteningly tight stretches where barely one car can fit. And like the the principality on the Mediterranean, it's scenic and very photogenic.
9. The rule of thumb when making this kind of "art" is to make sure the number on the car is in focus. Easier said than done.
8. A typical night race at Homestead. This is only a prelude to the intense sunset the following evening for the Cup finale.
7. Clouds and big sky! That's our style folks.
6. Here is a different part of Macau, this time with the WTCC boys in action.
5. A good idea of the mayhem that goes on for any NASCAR Victory Lane, especially the championship stage at season's end.
4. Looks like Latvala's Volkswagen is exploding out of the mud. This is the Wales Rally GB, after all. And it's always wet, miserable and cold.
3. NASCAR celebration 101: do a burnout (or three), get out of your vehicle and stand on it, wave a flag.
2. We featured Kimi Raikkonen in F1 pre-season testing at Bahrain in this exact light in February. It's a favorite of ours.
1. Speaking of intense sunsets, here's your winner. The clouds hid the sun for most of the evening until just the right moment.