Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. As NASCAR pole award photos go, this is about as good as you could ever hope for. Beautiful Phoenix dusk light really makes this image.
9. A perspective that really messes with your head. Anyone venture to guess how this photo was shot? Shout out to our good friend and XPB photographer Russell Batchelor on a unique catch (that he has done on a few occasions before, and we requested he do it again when we saw him at Austin for the USGP - well done Russ!)
8. Getting different celebration out of a NASCAR driver is rare. This makes the top 10 because it's clear Kevin Harvick put in a hell of a performance to win at Phoenix (and make the Chase). His reaction shows this.
7. The dichotomy between the Sao Paulo population just outside the Interlagos boundaries and the multi-million dollar machinery making laps is quite staggering. There's also good color in this.
6. Follow the leader.
5. By now, everyone knows we are huge fans of cool skies and dramatic clouds.
4. Repeating patterns are bliss for photographers.
3. Hey Marc, any lower and you'd be touching the ground. Oh wait...
2. The heat waves elevates this image almost to the top. Very cool.
1. A wonderful look at the Las Vegas ferries wheel and the low sun. Sometimes shooting into that ultimate light source is the difference between a pedestrian-looking image and a stunner.