Your weekly dose of top-10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. An inspiration to all of us. The great Alex Zanardi. Here he is training for a long-distance triathlon held in Hawaii in October. He will continue to prepare while he also races his modified BMW Z4 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. Respect.
9. If you look closely, it's a rainbow!
8. The flex in NASCAR bodies is really impressive. And in consequence must be a handful to drive.
7. Cloudy sky, sunny sky, dramatic sky, sunset sky. It's all good unless it's a white and nasty sky.
6. Kenny Habul. In the kitty litter.
5. You weekly moment of pause. B&W edition.
4. Nice effort from the photographer to light this scene. The famous prep method by Vale.
3. This is the best scene setter we saw all weekend. Very nice.
2. Power Puff.
1. This sequence is insane. Total commitment from Marc Marquez, who recovered from this and actually popped a tiny wheelie as he accelerated out of the corner and still trying to get back on the bike. This photo speaks for itself.