Your weekly dose of top-10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. We start off with a bit of humor. It's a cool classic Norton sidecar but that 'hold on for dear life' body language is pretty priceless.
9. Road America is such a big and varied circuit that there are still photos we haven't seen (or don't remember) from there, including this one. Clean background of trees, with no electrical poles, port-o-lets, trash cans, corner workers, or even guardrails to distract.
8. We're telling you now folks, this kid's gonna be big some day...
7. Nice light on one of the most, if not the most, popular riders of all time. Pockets of light FTW.
6. Another nice image from Road America. In many ways it's like a mini version of the Nürburgring - if shot properly.
5. Your weekly grid girl interlude. Hey, at least we included a car this time.
4. Great moment from A.J. Allmendinger's completed road to recovery. In NASCAR, it's not always easy to get a "real" emotional reaction from drivers, both because the show is so controlled and formulated. First-time winners are usually good for a nice reaction or two.
3. Lovely sky over Trois-Rivières and a victorious Petter Solberg. We dig how his standard operating procedure for celebrating a win is to jump on the roof of his car and go nuts.
2. A picture is worth a thousand words. But some pictures use better words.
1. Hey there cowboy, the grass isn't there for you to race on. But nice restart nonetheless Mister Ford Mustang.