Your weekly dose of top-10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. These types of shots are relatively common in NASCAR, due to the fact photographers can get so close to drivers in the garage area. So it's not surprising that it was Citroën Communication that got this fairly unique view of Sébastien Loeb in his Citroën WTCC.
8. Scenic Red Bull Ring. Imagine what it was like when the F1 circus used to race around the over 3.5 mile circuit in the Austrian mountains. Photos like these make themselves. Great location.
7. Always nice to see good start action. And, again, Red Bull Ring's cool vantage points and uphill straight makes for impressive shooting. Massive bonus points for the official who's walking off the grid but looks like he's walking on the Deutsche Post bridge.
6. Simon Pagenaud gets it wrong and goes off spraying gravel everywhere. Clean up must not be fun for the crew members.
5. Picture it: you're deep in the Finnish forest waiting for the next WRC entrant to come hurling by at your favorite jump (said yump) on your favorite stage. With little warning, Kris Meeke comes over the crest sideways. That's rallying.
4. Little E says hi.
3. Luscious golden hues. Look at those kerbs on the left. Delightful texture.
2. We here at Motorsport.com appreciate a good sky.
1. So much emotion in this image. Shooting parc fermé from above isn't always a high yielding position, but the photographer came up big on this. Unique and the meaning is instantly conveyed to the viewer. There are other moments in this scene that were nice too, but this one tops them. Very very nice. And is fitting for a great guy who was so excited to have won both WTCC races in his home country.