Your weekly dose of top-10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Lets warm up our visual palate with a little vintage racing from last weekend's Silverstone Classic. Group C Jaguar? Yes, please.
9. Some photos just speak to you - excite a part of your brain for no real reason. This is one of those. The spectators in the far distance, the color, the low and long angle, the heat waves. It's just nice to look at.
8. Young and upcoming star Kyle Larson in front of the famous Pagoda at the oldest racing venue in the United States. And of course, the yard of Bricks. This is an extremely effective scene-setter.
7. The biggest smile in F1. Great moment after a great race.
6. Another look at the yard of Bricks at Indy. This time with an interesting low angle on the Tudor United SportsCar series Risi Competizione Ferrari. Of course, the completely empty grandstands doesn't do this image any favors. It's still a unique look.
5. This is the Spa 24 Hours. A typically local-looking building, with the low sun and a speeding BMW heading toward Eau Rouge. We could live here...
4. We've hinted at how hard it is to convey the atmosphere at a 24 Hour race, especially in the pits. This deserted pitlane, with everyone looking like zombies fighting with bright lights is pretty good at doing just that.
3. Jeff Gordon celebrated his fifth Brickyard 400 win last weekend. Kissing the Bricks at Indy will always make the top 10 photos list. Bonus for his son Leo's chill attitude as he watches the fun.
2. Pretty sure the right front is not supposed to be facing that way...
1. This is as close to a perfect La Source hairpin 24 Hours of Spa photo as you can get. Lovely sky, just enough blur, a pop of flash to freeze the car, hot hot hot brakes. Sexy.