Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Young phenom Marc Marquez never ceases to impress with his form and control. This would be a good example of that talent.
9. The FIA World Rallycross championship made its debut last weekend and we were impressed. Glad RX is getting the recognition it deserves, and the photos aren't bad either.
8. Norbert Michelisz has as message for you: go see WTCC! We like girls, what can we say? Also, there's a touring car hiding back there somewhere, but we stopped searching to be honest.
7. A nice Laguna Seca start shot from our friend Emily Rogers. A beautiful circuit to make beautiful photos. Dig the smoke from someone locking up as well.
6. We've been fans of Petter Solberg since way back in his Subaru WRC days. He was mighty happy to become the first driver to win a round of the new World RX series. Nice body language and really tells the whole story in one image.
5. Some images stick for no reason other than it makes you feel something (like art, right?). This photo of a different angle at the Laguna Seca corkscrew with corner workers standing on the wall is fairly unique to us. We like. A lot.
4. Oh Spa, how we love you so. This picturesque venue and equally stunning Porsche 919 Hybrid entering Eau Rouge is close to perfection.
3. Even if you take into account the tilted angle of the photo, look at Vale's elbow. It's lower than his knee. That's commitment because there's no coming back from that.
2. The golden rule when shooting slow shutter speeds for racing photographers is to have something in focus (the number, driver, etc.) In this case the sparks are in focus. And that's quite alright by us. 10/10 for execution.
1. The big one at Talladega, close-up edition. Enough said.