Interview Romain Vozniak - Formula Renault 2.0 Italy Young Driver Draco Program The Draco Team has created this year the "Young Driver Development" to follow young drivers with great talent in every step of their careers. Romain Vozniak,...
Interview Romain Vozniak - Formula Renault 2.0 Italy Young Driver Draco Program
The Draco Team has created this year the "Young Driver Development" to follow young drivers with great talent in every step of their careers.
Romain Vozniak, sixteen French drivert is inserted in the Draco program this year and he is facing the 2009 season in Formula Renault 2.0 championship with Facondini by Draco Team. Here his impressions at the beginning of the season:
1. This is the first year for you in the Renault 2.0 Italia Championship. Why did you choose this championship and what is your experience in the field of motor racing?
R.V. - I chose the Italian championship because in the winter I had the opportunity to test with the Draco Junior Team, thanks to my manager and F.3000 ex-driver with Draco, Cyrille Sauvage. He told me about this league that is very active and it is for me the best way to quickly gain experience and begin my career in Motorsport.
2. What is your relationship with the Facondini-Draco team?
R.V. - It has created a good relationship between me and the team. I'm fine with the team and I'm very motivated to continue this championship with them. Their welcome was friendly and professional, two ideal conditions to start with the right foot. We will fight together for success.
3. What do you expect from this year?
R.V. - I expect this year's championship will give me the experience, knowledge and control needed to become a good driver. It is also the opportunity to understand how it is structured a team because I think a driver also needs a good staff of engineers, managers and sponsors.
4. There will be many circuits that you don't know yet. Can be a problem for you this year?
R.V. - Yes, it is true, there are many circuits that I do not know yet, but with Facondini by Draco Team and my manager we are working very hard at the technical level to reduce this disadvantage compared to my competitors. The team is helping me and I feel confident.
5. The first meet of the championship is very close. How are you preparing for the season about physical and mental level?
R.V. - I began to attend diligently since the beginning of March (I went there almost every day, because I move to Viareggio) the Dr. Ceccarelli 's training center for drivers Formula Medicine to prepare myself physically and mentally for this new season. After 2 months of preparation I can say that I have had great benefits.
6. You are one of the drivers entered in the "International Draco Racing Development", the Draco program for the young drivers, created to follow the young talent throughout their careers, helping them to find the right way to climb the categories . What do you expect from this program for your career?
R.V. - I am very happy to be part of Draco program and in the future I hope to arrive to Formula 1 with the path built by Adriano and Nadia Morini. I will do everything possible to gain experience and professionalism to achieve my goals.