Sutil facing multi-million euro injury claim - report

By: GMM

Adrian Sutil is facing a EUR 10 million damages claim by Genii chief executive Eric Lux, according to a media report.

Adrian Sutil, Force India F1 Team
Adrian Sutil, Force India F1 Team

Photo by: xpb.cc

It emerged last week that, following news the Force India driver assaulted Lux with a broken champagne glass in a Shanghai nightclub recently, Sutil could be headed for court.

Italiaracing said Lux needed 24 stitches in his neck and is seeking the multi-million euro compensation.

The French website sport24.com also said Lux will file a complaint about the German with the governing FIA, with his lawyers to announce the action perhaps as soon as Monday.

The report said Sutil's F1 super license could be at risk in the event of a civil conviction, although German newspaper Bild said neither the FIA nor Bernie Ecclestone are investigating the matter.

Write a comment
Show comments
About this article
Series FORMULA 1
Drivers Eric Lux , Adrian Sutil , Bernie Ecclestone
Teams Force India
Tags fia, force india, lux, sutil