Formula One's ruling, the FIA, has decided no action was needed after reviewing the Manor team's efforts to compete in the Australian Grand Prix.
The team traveled to Melbourne, but was unable to take to the track as it ran out of time to prepare its cars for any of the session.
Therefore it could not take part in the race.
After qualifying, however, the FIA summoned the team to explain why it had not run, leading to suggestions that Manor may have been facing a penalty for breaching the rules.
However, the stewards deemed Manor had done all it could to try to take to the track and decided no action was needed.
"Having considered all available material, the Stewards determined that there had not been a breach of Article 13.2 (f)," said the stewards.
Full statement from the stewards:
The stewards convened to determine whether there had been a breach of Article 13.2 (f) of the FIA Formula One Sporting Regulations relating to participation in the event by the Manor Marussia F1 Team.
The Stewards received a written explanation from the team and were provided with further information by team representatives.
In addition the stewards received information from the FIA Technical Delegate.
Having considered all available material, the Stewards determined that there had not been a breach of Article 13.2 (f), on the basis that the team had:
1. Attended the event
2. Brought a significant quantity of material and equipment with it
3. Produced all required documents for checking
4. Taken part in Scrutineering and its 2 cars were eligible to compete
5. Brought sufficient staff to prepare the cars for competition
6. Continued to work and do all within its ability to enable the 2 cars to compete
7. Prepared the cars to a state where they were mechanically complete
8. Would not have been able to achieve a software configuration that allowed the 2 cars to the be operated in Practice or Qualifying sessions, even if they had worked outside curfew requirements
Therefore the Stewards accepted that the team explained it had used all reasonable endeavours to ensure that its cars were able to compete in active competition, therefore the Stewards take no further action during the event.