Apr.19 (GMM) Security fears have rocked Force India in Bahrain, as it emerges that a second team member has decided to return to Europe.
Earlier, it was confirmed a team member who was not travelling in the hire car caught up in a Molotov cocktail attack had been given permission to return to the UK.
Now, the Associated Press reports on Thursday that a second team member - one who was in the vehicle - is also leaving Bahrain.
It is not good that we have to worry about it...
"They were just people working for the team," said a team spokesman.
Force India's drivers confirmed the uneasy feeling in the team.
"It's a difficult one isn't it? I'm sure it's affecting everybody at the moment," said Paul di Resta.
"I've not spoken to everybody within the team, but there is some concern and some people have felt it a bit more than others.
"As for me, I'm how I've felt for the last couple of weeks, although there is an edge to things at the moment," said the Scot.
"I don't think, from what we've seen at the moment, the people (protesters) are here to hurt us.
"Everybody is individual, but when you feel uncomfortable, then you take action like the two people in our team have done," he added.
Di Resta's teammate Nico Hulkenberg admitted it is "not right" a sport is being affected by a country's politics.
"The F1 business is about entertainment, and these sorts of things should not really be happening to us," the German is quoted by AFP-Sapa news agency.
"It is not good that we have to worry about it -- but that is the way it is now so let's see and hope that the rest of the weekend is good and calm."