Torco President's Cup Nationals Postponed To Monday
Morning and Late Afternoon Rain Causes Delays in Eliminations

BUDDS CREEK, Md. (October 1, 2006) -- Eliminations for the Torco Racing Fuels President's Cup Nationals have been postponed until Monday, October 2.

Sunday began with showers early, causing a delay in the start-time. The weather cleared but as the semifinals of the professional classes were running, rain began falling again around 4:30 p.m.

Racing will begin Monday at 10 a.m. with sportsman classes. Professional eliminations will resume at 11 p.m.

-credit: ihra