Issued at 23:30 CEST, 26th July 2014
• Racing resumes after an hour of suspension due to on-track incident
• Both Continental GT3 cars continue pick up where they left off – lapping at the lead pace and slowly gaining ground with the track now in full darkness
Car 7, P29:
• Guy Smith pitted immediately after the restart to hand over to Andy Meyrick
• By lap 107, Andy had made up places and sat P33, and on lap 114 he broke in to the top 30, with lap times on par with the leaders.
• Andy will stop for fuel and tyres imminently, and hand the car over to Steven Kane.
Car 8, P42:
• As per #7, Antoine Leclerc pitted as soon as the race restarted and made way for Jérôme D’Ambrosio, who makes his first career appearance in a night race.
• Jérôme’s pace has been good and he’s steadily closed on the cars ahead, climbing to P42 at the seven hour mark.
• Jérôme will continue in the car for a double stint.