Team News, Notes and Quotes * This Week's Dodge ... Robb Brent will pilot chassis No. 022 from the Allgaier Motorsports stable this weekend at Salem Speedway. This Dodge Charger made its first and only start of the 2010 season at Salem Speedway...
Team News, Notes and Quotes
* This Week's Dodge ... Robb Brent will pilot chassis No. 022 from the Allgaier Motorsports stable this weekend at Salem Speedway. This Dodge Charger made its first and only start of the 2010 season at Salem Speedway in April, where the 23-year-old driver started 17th and finished 24th after early race contact eliminated them from competition prematurely.
* Round Two at Salem ... When the ARCA Racing Series last visited Salem Speedway in April, Allgaier Motorsports and Brent finished a disappointing 24th after being involved in an accident.
* Points ... With only three races remaining in the 2010 ARCA Racing Series season, Allgaier Motorsports' driver Brent is currently 10th in driver points, 85 markers behind ninth-place driver Tim George Jr., and 410 behind fifth-place driver Justin Marks.
* Meet the Driver ... Fans can meet Brent when he participates in an on-track autograph session for the ARCA Racing Series at Salem Speedway from 4:45 -- 5:15 PM on Saturday, September 18.
* Most Popular Driver ... Visit ARCANation.com and vote for Brent as the 2010 National Speed Sport News Most Popular Driver.
Owner Michael Allgaier on Salem: "We need to finish out these last three races strong and I know that Dave (Leiner, crew chief) and the guys are working hard at the shop to make sure that when they show up at the track, they are 100 percent prepared. They have put a lot of effort into putting this car back together and I hope that their hard work will pay off this weekend at Salem Speedway."
Crew Chief Dave Leiner, II on Salem: "We had a typical short track incident that prevented Allgaier Motorsports from finishing up front earlier this spring. We had a strong finish last weekend at Toledo, and while the two tracks are different, the mentality is the same. We need to stay out of trouble and put ourselves in position for a top-five finish and another good points day."
Driver Robb Brent on Salem: "I'm ready to run the Orchard Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram <http://www.orchardcdj.com> No. 36 under the lights at Salem Speedway this weekend. It's encouraging to know we had an awesome car at Toledo Speedway, and when you have back to back short tracks you're able to keep the same mindset. With only three races left in the season, we are fighting for every point we can get so the goal will be to keep our nose clean and have a solid finish."
-source: allgaier motorsports