ERIN CROCKER QUOTES "I am excited to go to Kansas and race. Last year I was originally scheduled to run the Busch race ther[98%20ARCA-sm.jpg] e and Kasey swapped and ran the race and won. I watched the race from the pit box. I also watched the...
ERIN CROCKER QUOTES
"I am excited to go to Kansas and race. Last year I was originally scheduled to run the Busch race ther[98%20ARCA-sm.jpg] e and Kasey swapped and ran the race and won. I watched the race from the pit box. I also watched the Cup race there. It looks like a really fun place to race. It is a mile and a half which is some what similar to Kentucky. I am sure the ARCA car will be really good there. I am sure I will gain some valuable knowledge running the ARCA race that can be transferred over to the truck race. It is just like any thing the more seat time and the more time you have on the track the better you will be. It is definitely an advantage for me to run these double header weekends."
PETE RONDEAU QUOTES
"I enjoy working with Erin. She is one of the up and coming drivers that has a great desire to do well in this sport. We will have to get the car turning through the center off the turn so that she will be able to keep her momentum up and down the straightaway. If we do that, she will have a good weekend, get a solid finish and hopefully a win."
STATS & FACTS
ERIN CROCKER AT KANSAS
* Crocker has never run at Kansas
* Crocker has really taken to the mile and a half race tracks.
DOUBLE DUTY FOR CROCKER
* Crocker spent a couple of days this past week with her family at the beach in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
* Crocker will pull double duty a total of 10 times in 2006.
* Pete Rondeau will serve as Team Director for Crocker's ARCA effort and the No. 98 Hamburger Helper Dodge Charger will be pitted by the over-the-wall crew of the No. 98 Cheerios/Betty Crocker Dodge Ram.