Alex Job Porsches one-two at Petit Le Mans at four hours. ATLANTA, Georgia - October 12 - Sascha Maassen and Lucas Luhr have now put a lap between them and the rest of the GT field with their ...
Alex Job Porsches one-two at Petit Le Mans at four hours.
ATLANTA, Georgia - October 12 - Sascha Maassen and Lucas Luhr have now put a lap between them and the rest of the GT field with their #23 Alex Job Racing McKenna Porsche 911 GT3 RS at the Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta at the four hour mark.
The #22 Alex Job team Porsche, with 2002 Porsche Carrera Cup champion Marc Lieb at the wheel, and climbed from seventh all the way back to second after the #98 Freisinger Motorsports Porsche of Stephane Ortelli/Christophe Bouchut sprung a water leak after contact with an LMP car. Third is the Petersen Motorsports Porsche of Mowlem/Pobst.
AUDI PETIT LE MANS GT Top Ten - Four hours
Road Atlanta, Braselton, Georgia
1. #23, Lucas Luhr, Monaco; Sascha Maassen, Aachen, Germany; Alex Job Racing McKenna Porsche Xybernaut Mobil 1 Michelin Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 144 laps
2. #22, Timo Bernhard, Miesau, Germany; Jorg Bergmeister, Langenfeld, Germany; Marc Lieb/Germany, Alex Job Racing McKenna Porsche Xybernaut Mobil 1 Michelin Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 142 laps
3. #31, Michael Petersen, Las Vegas, NV; Randy Pobst, Atlanta, GA; Johnny Mowlem, London, England; Petersen Motorsports Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 142 laps
4. #35, Anthony Lazzaro, Acworth, GA; Ralf Kelleners, Duesseldorf, Germany; Risi Competition Ferrari Modena 360, 142 laps
5. #43, Leo Hindery, Hillsborough, CA; Peter Baron / San Mateo, CA; Orbit YES Network Michelin Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 141 laps
6. #66, Kevin Buckler, Sonoma, CA; Brian Cunningham / Danville, KY; The Racers Group Mail2Web.com Adobe Road Winery Rennlist.com / Brackenridge Racing,Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 141 laps
7. #60, Robin Liddell, Northampton, England; Philipp Peter, Austria; Joe Foster, Lawrenceville, GA; P.K. Sport Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 141 laps
8. #40, Carlos de Quesada, Miami, FL; Scooter Gable, Tampa, FL , Boris Said, Carlsbad, CA; Alegra Motorsports, BMW M3, 141 laps
9. #29, Bart Hayden, Carlton, England; Richard Dean, Yorkshire, England; Jurgen Von Gartzen, Germany; Sebah Automotive Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 140 laps
10. #52, Tony Burgess, Toronto, Ontario; Phlip Collin, Park Ridge, IL; Grady Willingham, Birmingham, AL; Seikel Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 138 laps
#79, Justin Jackson, Buford, GA; Mike Fitzgerald, Phoenix, AZ; David Murry, Atlanta, GA J3 Racing, J3 Motorsport, Inc., Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Retired (engine)
#61, Steve Donovan, Nottingham, England; Gavin Pickering, England; Piers Masarati; P.K, Sport Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Retired (crash)